Why do guys prefer whores!?

ok not all guys do but its pretty common that guys would go for a whore who wears tight revealing clothes over someone who wears baggy pants and a baggy shirt!! if you never see that happen around where you live well it does where i live. and the thing that pisses me off about it is that its not fair for those really nice sweet girls out there who are just as good looking!!! that's my opinion but what do you think and why do you think its like that?

Comments

• first off dont text the creeper giving out his number...and second here is my opinion. most guys think with their johnson (penis), johnson likes boobs, a ss, and sex. not all guys are like this, but for the majority they are. so when a guy gets to choose between a girl who he'll get to hop in bed with in a couple days of effort (maybe even less) or the girl that he'll have to get to know and maybe in 2 months or more be able to hop in bed with...hes goin with the easy one.

• So because they wear tight, revealing clothes that automatically makes them a whore? Gee, judgmental much?

Put it this way: A girl in revealing clothes tells the world she cares enough about her appearance to look nice, albeit a bit trashy. The girl in the baggy clothes gives the impression she couldn't care less how she looks and doesn't want to be bothered with making herself presentable.

Nice, proper fitting clothes that are not too sleazy or trashy will attract a quality person much more than either of the two extremes.

Now, stop being so damn judgmental and stop labeling girls as whores.

• Most guys prefer whores because they think that they will get some type of sexual pleasure out of them. But most of that will go away as you get older and guys will start to realize that it's not all about which girl is the easiest to get in bed with.

• My terrific guy buddy as quickly as summed that categorical same question as much as me. He pronounced that lady are like apples on an apple tree. The rotton ones fall off to the floor on a similar time as the reliable ones are nonetheless sitting right up severe in the tree, in basic terms out of attain. So those form of fellows in basic terms grab the apple on the floor next to the tree as they are able to't be bothered hiking the tree for the reliable ones. Make experience?

• Simple. Because guys are scared of getting rejected by those pretty & smart girls, therefore go out with those girls that are easy to get.

• If you can ans this then your problem is solved, "Why do women go after men who they know are Dogs" and then turn down the mellow truthful guy whilst shagging the lying guy.

• hey u can txt me at 6614877988 nd i'll help u out cuz samething happens here plus im a guy so i know y lol

• cuz they're easy. and retarded guys will go for that. the guys that don't are usually the best.

• because some guys think thats "sexy"