why do scorpios hold grudges?

can`t u ever forgive and forget no matter how you look at it holding grudges contaminates the soul im aries and i always forget by simply letting go of my emotions and ive also learned to take a comment and not care.

Comments

• Yes, Scorpio can forgive but they will not forget. Once you wrong a Scorpio, they learn from that and therefore do not trust you. If the offense is severe enough, they will not give out second chances. My moon is in Scorpio and I am this way too. I will merely cut you out of my life, but I will not hold on to the bitterness. I think that's where people misunderstand Scorpio---you all think they're bitter because they cut people out and do not forget lessons they learn. Wrong.

And Aries lets go of emotions by verbally assaulting or otherwise hurting people without giving it a second thought at times. Is it really healthy to release emotion at the expense of others? Oh well, as long as Aries can sleep at night, no harm done...is this your thinking? My Aries Dad is exactly that way.

• Yes that is true and all but I also know alot of Scorpios with even double or triple placements who will cut someone out of their life for irrational reasons. Sometimes their feelings are so intense that they can not differentiate how logical it is to be so extreme. I am not saying in general but I've seen alot of this and there is really no rhyme or reason for it. Each sign has weakness but this is one of Scorpios. Just like Aquarius..being detached. I just think that Scorpio either have a really good argument or they have none and just feel like being dramatic..sorry Scorps, I love ya in general :)

• Good will depend on the predicament. You ought to recognize where to draw the line and commonly that line may also be blurred, so if so, i might use that excellent Scorpio intuition and good judgment to clear that blur up lol. Now say a Scorpio gets mad at a character and is not going to speak to them for five years when you consider that they were late to a date....Then yeah that is lovely harsh lol I recognize no longer wanting to be a push-over and let individuals put you down but some Scorpios take the grudge factor TOO some distance. It relatively is dependent upon your maturity and state of intellect on whether holding a grudge is proper, and whether no longer protecting a grudge is appropriate, considering that frequently you need to stand your floor and tell people to eff off lol So mostly is a flaw relying how a ways you take it or do not take it other times it's an attribute so you aren't getting walked in every single place just use it accurately just forgive and [if you can] omit and focal point on other things.

• thats stupid GOD