ubisoft servers down?

im having trouble getting onto assassins creed brotherhood online it keeps saying server not available any help would be rather great

Comments

• i dont know officially but i am not able to get into a game by ubisoft as well. its caleld splintercell conviction. it sais ubisoft service not available at this time. maybe (and this is usually the case) ubisoft server is down or getting a maintenance routine. best of luck

• Was able to play story mode on Brotherhood but multiplayer is down says "Brotherhood server is not available at this time" and the Ubisoft website will not load for either the US or UK.

• Their DRM anti-piracy server is not allowing the paying costumers play the games they bought. I hate DRM games for this reason. If this keeps up I'm going to have to look for a cracked pirated version of a game I already paid for. Thumbs down for Ubisoft on this one :(

• I can't onto the Ubisoft website the pages are blank. Me and a friend cannot log into GRAW2 for PS3 but Vegas 2 is working. I'm guessing maybe they had a power outage or something else happened

• Ubisoft's DRM service is ******* awful. This is so annoying. Can't even play an offline single player mode (I'm trying to play Assasin's Creed II).

• I don't understand it either, why there isn't an offline mode for a single player game that doesn't really require an internet connection... I currently can't play Assassin's Creed 2...

• The same thing happened to me last night.

I was able to get on earlier today but not right now.... again.

its the second time its happened to me and all we can hope is that its down and being repaired to stop it happening again in the future

• Its not working for Silent Hunter 5 either.... Just bought the game... This is def the last time I buy a game that requires internet access....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• having trouble myself getting UbiSoft's Settlers 7 to log in as well... and http://support.ubi.com/ is getting no response, so not just you.

• Me too "From Dust" cannot be played. Once I get the game working I can't log in : /