should i do a sport ? ............?

so , my parents are always complaining about how i dont get exercise and how i need to join a sport ( volleyball). i hate sports and im not going into music again but i guess if i tried it i might like it but im not sure because at first i wont know anybody and it will be awkward. im going into high school next year and i am also 5 feet and 95 pounds. thanks

Comments

• The best sports are watersports. Find yourself a good partner though.

• Yes! Definitely do a sport. Especially as freshman.

One - you will meet atleast 20 other girls in all different greades so you will have people to go to if you need anything at school.

Two - you will stay active and develop great eating, sleeping and study habits.

Three - you might turn out to be really good at the sport which means scholarship possiblities for college!

Most importantly you will have fun :)

• i'm almost 14 and I have a friend who is in your state. She not that in to sports, though we came across this sport called Parkour. Parkour is the art of movement using the body. being able to get from point A to point B in the most efficient way possible or just simply being creative in discovering what your body can do. Its like gymnastics but you use those skills outside of a gym environment.There are people that take this sport to its extreme level but i and my friend would never go that far. but its still really fun and surprisingly easy. Now the both of us do it all the time and the cool thing is you don't need any equipment to do it. all you need is the will to do it. Interested? come check my website out at

http://parkourrevelations.webs.com/ and tell me whet you think. Thanks.

• I'm short and little and i play soccer which fits me. You don't have to be particularly tall or big, cheer leading also works. Contrary to some beliefs it is actually a huge work out, so is a dance group or show choir.

• Yes go play soccer

• I think you should try,. You will soon get use to it :)

• If you don't want to don't do it.