Yahoo email accounts on server f530.mail.yahoo.com inaccessible?

Since this morning any attempt to login to my account is producing an error.

======

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at us.f530.mail.yahoo.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

======

Logging out and logging in with a different yahoo account works fine.

I am using a different account to post this question so as I can get the emails. My guess is that one (or more) of Yahoo servers is having a problem and apparently I am always directed to that problematic server - I don't know if that means that my mailbox is there.

I tried to find a place to send a yahoo support request but I couldn't. I am hoping that other people have the problem and we will get noticed in this forum.

christina

Comments

• I just spoke with them and the customer service representative acknowledged that they are having trouble with our server. She said that they intend to take care of it by the end of the day.

• yes chrristina, i am in Leeds and having the same problem with yahoo mail server 525.mail.yahoo.com

I have been experiencing this since afternoon.

I think yahoo routers are under service denial attacks once again :(

I am getting notification regarding new mails via yahoo messenger but I cant access them. We have to wait, untill yahoo staff fix this problem

• Your email and mine too--we're on the same mailserver. Yahoo is very hard to reach for this kind of support issues. We even know the name and IP address of the machine they need to fix, and can't get a response. I pay for my Yahoo, and am unhappy