braces or car?

help! 26yr old considering braces, but it's 4grand.I also wnt new car, I have a trade. People never notice I don't have a perfect smile unless I show them. help!

Update:

am I too old for braces? plus people don't notice my teeth unless I show them that I need braces. it's so expensive for braces now, $4 grand! I don't have insurance that covers any of it. I also want to trade in my car for a new one since it's got over 100 thousand miles, it's a honda people say it will last. not sure what to do yet...

Comments

• I would go the braces by the sounds of it you already have a car a new one can wait. It will do wonders for how u will feel about yourself. And having a trade u will before you know it have a new car too.

• Car! It will get you a lot further than your braces will. Im sure your smile is perfect. Like you said, people never notice your smile isnt perfect until you point it out.

• braces...my friend got braces when she was 28 or 29. she told me that people think she is not from a good family because it appears that her parents never cared enough for her to get braces when she was a child. It might prevent you from getting a good job too...

• Go for the braces. Your beautiful smile will far outlast any car.

• Braces. That way you will probably manage to meet and keep someone who will buy you a car!

• Wait till you have a job with dental insurance, maybe you can get 80% paid for by insurance?????

• Insurance does not usually pay 80% if you're that age....but i guess it depends if you really need to trade in your car asap or can it wait??? .......