Women: Serious bra issues- Help????

Hey Ladies- Here's the prob (and bare with me) I've been measured and I am a 36 B but I buy a nearly C because it is more comfortable and I believe their a little bigger. Anyway, my issue is that I just tried the non-wire bra and the cup and straps are very comfortable however underneath the bra it feels like it is digging into my skin and just going completely under my boob. The other problem is that even with a wire bra it seems that I am always tugging at the center part of my bra to pull it down and offer more room for them (constantly adjusting it). It is terribly uncomfortable doing this all day long, embarrassing and it always leaves this circular mark from the fabric being stretched. I have tried so many different things. I really really need help- what ever information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!!

Comments

• Go to different bra shops to get measured; they might give you different sizes. I am a 36 DD and only get my bras from Lane Bryant because they are the only ones I've tried that do the job correctly. A couple of tips when bra shopping:

1) Always by the bra when it fits comfortably at the first hook because it is bound to stretch out

2) Lift your arms straight up in the air when trying on a bra in the fitting room; the center of the bra should stay flat against the body.

• lengthen the straps of the bra so it is looser

• u prob need them costom made