how do you calm yourself?

my brain convinced to ask for a redo on a try out for a solo at school. even through i did okay on the first try. now i am still nervous even through i won't be going to that class cause of a pep rally. what would you do to calm yourself to be able to do good on something?(try to apply this to singing in front of bout 30 girls who are singing their lines. i really need advice)

Update:

if i could smoke green i would but i can't so i won't

Comments

• by meditating mate.......you need to find a space of peace away from the clatter and jangling incessant chat of the mind.... you need to lay down and close your eyes and focus on observing the thoughts you are having... you are more than your mind you know...... don't "be" the thinker.... be the awareness behind the thinker and observe the stress and anxiety and drama your mind puts you through...... imaginate you are sitting on a white light cloud up above your head looking down on the stressy panic struck you and just pay attention... dont judge or analyse just observe...... by doing this you can disentangle yourself from the drama and panic the human mind can create for more than a few of us.....and help you to realise the mechanics of the human mind and how it tries to run the show.... don't let it ...... observing your thoughts as clouds that are passing instead of thinking that you are your thoughts will enable you to disidentify with your thoughts and realise that you are so much more than your mind.... by doing this you will create a space around you of clarity and peace.... and out of that can come rational observations and decisions to forge ahead with your life ..... lay down and close your eyes and do it for 10 or 15 minutes and i assure you that you will find a slice of sanity and peace you'll want more of.

besides, everything turns to dust in the end anyway.... nothing matters....... do everything as though it's the most important thing in the world whilst all the while knowing that nothing really matters.

bless

x

• purely empty your techniques or think of of something humorous and take deep breaths, like 5 or 6 in keeping with minute. Get a rigidity ball or try doing yoga. It facilitates now and back. you additionally can take a walk or count style backwards from a a hundred. solid success!

• I kinda space out on something and focus on it. Stare at one spot on the wall or a soda can.. anything really and try to stare at it and don't think of anything. Just relax...

• Just sit back and relax and breathe normally

• I either take a long walk or a long drive in my car.

• I got to pray

• i sit down and read a book

• dont become calm be calm....just be...chill...relaxed alll the time!!!!!!!!