Problem downloading games?

I fully downloaded these games(Americas army, 2 moon, and 9 dragons) and when it comes to setup wizard it has problems. It says redo the setup wizard but it still don't work. For Americas army it says my computer has not been completely modified and i don't know what that mean.

help please.

Update:

AMD anthlon64 4000+ processor.. is what i have

Comments

• Possibly could be a pc problem? How old is your computer?

• im having an identical concern, is it in uncomplicated terms non everlasting? has this got here approximately earlier? i understand im no help, even if it form of feels different solutions are merely asking questions too, sorry. I did look it up and it form of feels that the servers are down is the main in all probability reason, i additionally got here across that it could take 20-half-hour to absolutely acquire. wish i helped a splash, your appropriate wager is to anticipate them to acquire if u incredibly wanna play, or merely wait the two hours or maybe if long that's going to likely be till the servers are lower back up.

• well it depends cause if u hav a old computer and ur downloading sumthing wit windows vista and ur computer dosent hav windows vista then it wont work also it could be that it has a virus or u dont hav enough room in ur computer

• Maybe u need a graphics card.