Why dosent my sister want a dog!?

Why dosent my sister want a dog?

Well both my parents are okay with getting a dog, but my sister isn't! WHY??? And how can I convince her to get one? My mom said we should just get one and she will love it, but she said if I brang one home, she would kill it. I hate her, and I would wait till she goes to collage but she said If I get one while she is in collage she would kill it when she got back. Btw she is 15.

I know that if my parents and I agree to getting a dog then we can get one without my sister's permission, but I don't like when my sister is mad. And she will be ferious. I really hate to upset her.

First of all she used to love dogs and she used to want one, so she has no problem she just likes when I dont get what I want. Amd secondly she says she dosent want one because she dosent want to smell and we already have a dog (me).

Update:

Shes not really going to kill the dog, but I just dont like when she is mad..

Comments

• Wow, what is said by your parents when she threatens like this? I'd be suspicious. And, I'd fore go the dog. You have one already and they do smell if not cared for, etc. We have two, btw and the responsibility lasts for perhaps 12 years......

People do what they do and there may be no good explanation for her reasoning, and I sure would investigate these threats.

Perhaps sibling rivalry? You can't get away from that, really - so, be the bigger person here and let this go. Try to ignore the rivalry and build yourself a 'happy life' as best as you can. I'm saying, don't buy into her behavior. Let go. Those parents, though.......goodness.

D

• Um. Your sister sounds like a big brat. If you think she would actually kill a dog then she ought to see a psychiatrist because that's sociopathic!

• Tell your mother that who cares if vivian doesent want a dog tell her its not fair that everyone wants one besides you that is selfish and if all fails kick your sister in her face.

• Cause your sister is a *****

• Because .