Is it narcissistic to keep your own senior photos?

I don't mean hanging a big senior photo of myself on the wall, but if I keep a few wallet sized senior photos in my desk, is that narcissistic? I just really like my senior photos and would like to keep a couple of them for me instead of leaving them all with my parents.

Comments

• Absolutely not. In fact, most people keep copies of their senior pictures, sometimes hanging them on the wall, or keeping them in their desk, as you are doing. It's not narcissistic to do this, so don't worry. Be proud of your senior pictures :)

• That is a form of narcissism. Dont be keeping pics in your desk, it shows others yor are conceited. and i am sure you do not want to give off that imression. Its ok to put them in a scrapbook and put more in there as you get older. so when you get married you will have something to show your own kids someday.

• Normally you keep pictures of family and friends, but I guess it's not totally wierd, besides you want those memories forever.

• No, it's perfectly fine and even smart to keep a few extra that are safe with you.