Do you remember this patriotic number?

Yes, he did much better songs, but this is so English!

Comments

• I'm not even from England and like it...and yes he made better songs but your right....it's soooo English.

• fairly common answer: a million. He cheated on you. 2. He makes you sense which you're no longer good adequate for him, when you consider which you are the incorrect nationality. 3. you assert which you, "sense continuously threatened, insecure and under pressure," for the period of this dating. What might you tell a chum who confessed all of this to you approximately her boyfriend? would not you tell her to get out of it till now she truly gets injury? additionally, even although you do no longer point out his nationality, i think of the region is extremely clean, and you're speaking some custom the place women all of us is little extra beneficial than property, the place actual abuse, as much as and which comprise killing of a bigger half is many times ignored, if no longer overtly universal. A custom the place adult males usually marry overseas, and then the two rigidity the companion to "bypass to" their usa, then refuse to permit them to bypass away, or they kidnap their very own toddlers and take them to be raised of their very own usa. His obsessive patriotic rhetoric tells me he's the form who may be probable to do those issues. So i'm telling you what you may tell any chum who got here to you with this tale -- Get out at an identical time as you could, till now he has any criminal declare on you or your very own residence, and extra importantly, till now you get injury.

• Great song, saw him in Verona, Italy.The crowd went crazy!!

• Sorry, don't remember it.

I am Welsh though so maybe it wasn't available here. Lol.

• NO..he Belong's in the Hall of Fame.*

• It is indeed.

But Vindaloo by Fat Les was more so....

(Can you find that one for us?)

• sorry i missed this one

• i love it

• No. I don't recall it.

• Vaguely... ;)