Do you believe America will be destroyed?

How can we preserve this country for a thousand years?

Comments

• well we need to stop pissing people off for 1

• I believe that a thousand years from now the world as we know it will not exist. America is not in the equation when the tribulation comes. We will not be destroyed in the sense of we don't exist, we will most likely be a third world country the way we are currently going.

• Destroyed? You mean like total depopulation and destruction? Not really. I can see a change coming to the American system. We may be heading into some sort of dictatorship in the future, or could be just under control of a new World Government. Also I can see our way of living slowly going down, such as more poverty, higher prices for goods, etc.

• Our culture seems so similar to Rome and if that could fall, then so can we...when everyone (other countries especially) decide to hate the US, then the US is in trouble...it is like a bunch of people waiting for a celebrity to take a fall...everyone is waiting for us to blow it (or to blow us away).

• No never- look they have looked down on us before we were America "they" use to think that it was in 'air' we were weak than it was we weren't a pure race like them Then it was we were fat and lazy and too rich. Look up anti-America on the web it's good for us they think we are just lucky they don't know how hard you your father and his father worked to put 'them' in our shadow.

• I believe Bush is trying to destroy America.

• By trusting in GOD and following his word stop litering (trashing)stop acting crazy toward each other because one CREATOR made us all THINK.SMILE...!!!God decides how long the world last he created it.WE WE WE are the ones destroying it by following the devil

• If you will vote for someone like George W. Bush and others who serve Israel .. yes

The way is justice and fair policy.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiJtT...

• if u r on the top it is just natural someone under u is going to try and push u off, its just a matter of time really

• lets just keep blowing other countries up. then there wont be any competition. :)