How do you sync music from your computer onto a MP3 Player?

I'm trying to put music onto my MP3 Player but it's not even showing up that I plugged it into my computer. Usually there is a little pop-up on my computer and says if you want to put videos, photos, music, ect. on the device. All I want is to put music on it.

Comments

• Your question should have specified what player this is. Does it otherwise work when unplugged? Does it charge when it's plugged? I suspect the USB port or the cable. Which port is it plugged in currently?

"Usually there is a little pop-up on my computer and says if you want to put videos, photos, music, ect. on the device."

That's what happens when you connect it as a USB Mass Storage Device, AKA UMS. UMS is one way that these devices connect to computers. Another mode is MTP. Some devices (my old Sandish Sansa from '06) support both modes; Others support only a single mode - Android Jellybean devices only support MTP. I mention this because it's a possibility that your USB connection had somehow changed from MSC to MTP, which might explain why you're not getting that pop-up window. That's why you should have said what player this was.

try emailing me the needed details. You could also post a more detailed question on the user forums for that player on anythingbutipod website.

• No you're arranged to desire to bypass your music into residing house residing house windows Media participant to bypass it to a Sansa mp3. I-tunes is suited to Apple products so as that should narrate to an i-pod. you may replace settings on your i-tunes to proportion the music with residing house residing house windows Media participant so something you obtain or located into your notebook would be showing in the two i-tunes and residing house residing house windows Med. participant.