this might be a serious problem?

i keep forgetting things i dont no y i am in high school freshman,but i really dont understand why im forgetting things. I am very smart and good at remembering things like countries and capitals, but lately ive been forgetting wat they are. Like i could name every president from George washington to George w bush. But when i tried on Friday i forgot 11 of them. Why am i forgetting this stuff?

Comments

• Its just the freshman chitters,Pick up one of you school books an refresh your memory and get and organizer,so you want forget special dates k.

• Drugs, alcohol, stress, anxiety, depression, exhaustion. Could be tonnes of reasons. If you're overworked and tired just take some time out and things might return to normal otherwise go have a chat to a doctor if your worried.

• Geeeeez kid it could be because you are stressing about this stuff too much, naming the presidents period is impressive enough, my assumption would be that you are just trying to hard.

Take a break from the good ol edumacation system for a while or just slow down, remember you can't remember everything! ;)

• We cannot really help you with your question because we are not YOU. But you can also look into thing that you do, maybe drugs or medicine that you are taking effects you. Maybe you too stressed out from school, but you should go have it check out by a doctor to be safe.

Good luck = )

• STRESS!!! That could be one reason. It happened and I denied having stress because I don't care about much and I don't like drama, so I just do my own thing, but yup, I had really bad stress and didn't even know it. I was forgetting things I knew by heart.

• It's normal, high school is a little more challanging and forgettings things every now and then comes with it. Forgetting things makes you human, as we all are... at least, i hope we are...

• Don't worry. Your brain is like the memory in a computer. It is dumping the trivia to make room for important things like reasoning.

Don't focus on memorizing, focus on thinking !

• Perhaps you are not getting enough sleep, or nutrients in your diet. Eat healthy, exercise your body as well as your brain, and have good nights rest. Otherwise, see a doctor, there might be a bigger medical problem. Good luck fixing it.

• nicely the first section is nice , except your mom and father are in the subsequent room listening as you orgasm !! yet drawing on your penis with a marketplace ought to get you into problem with a extreme an infection So keep on with the speaking and leave the drawing to be achieved on paper

• i had a friend with the same problem. i think he went to see a doctor about it because he told me that those kind of things happen when you study too much or too hard. i think you just need a break to let your brain rest.