Do atheists respect/like buddhists ?

Well for one Buddhists don't believe in a god they don't serve Buddha either, they are all about themselves and I would think Atheists are too.

Do they like us ? or have an opinion on us ?

Of course Christians and Atheists have a lot to disagree on so I would think you guys like Buddhists better then Christians !!! thanks a lot.

Comments

• I adore Buddists <3 :)

• Love? a variety of of those platforms talk about love. Hasn't extra them at the same time besides the undeniable fact that. seems that your analysis is faulty, love has not extra them at the same time. i imagine your evaluation that we want love extremely than open debate is likewise incorrect. each and every concept equipment could be challenged by utilising another concept equipment. besides the undeniable fact that it would want to be staggering if all of us might want to correctly be nicer to at least one yet another even as doing so, yet a number of them have techniques that cause them to mutually unique, those might want to correctly be challenged as well.

• Well for one Buddhists don't believe in a god they don't serve Buddha either, they are all about themselves and I would think Atheists are too.

I feed the homeless twice a month. So now what?

• Many of my friends are Buddhist, so of course I respect them. :D

• Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.

Buddha

History shows Western religions more violent.

On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind.

-- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Archibald Carey, 1816

• I do respect buddhists. I would actually like to know more about it. I'm not going to convert or anything, I just find it interesting.

• I would say they do...Im Christian - lite (lol) and I love Buddist. I would rather go to a Buddist temple, and I did for awhile, because it is so much more relaxing that a Christian chruch and Buddist are very peaceful, something Christians are not.

• They don't bother me and I don't dislike Buddhism. Buddhists don't push it on other people or try to get laws passed that affect other peoples lives negatively.

• I'm chill with them.

I've never seen a Buddhist extremist, have you?

• Atheists don't believe in god, and most of us don't like organized religion, I don't care what you do. I can only speak for my self and you can't generalize all of our beliefs.