Cosmetics name ?

I'm studying Visual Communication and Design at the moment and we are required to deign a cosmetic box and the imagery we are putting on it. We have to come up with a name for a company and also a name for the product. The names have to be completely original, and cannot be copied of existing companies.

I need ideas for names and products. Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Comments

• "Sakura" - Cherry blossom in Japanese.

Maudelayne

Primrose Passions (omg so lame)

Pink Particulars

I'm not very good at this.

• How about " Pasha" ......this was a very highly

regarded name given to people of high standard

going back till up to this century in the middle east!

it was given as a name like the "Emperor" / in this

case the " Pasha " in fact the Pasha was a High

honored person in charge of guarding Emperors,

in the Ottoman Empire for instance.

Women also have been given this title.

In Turkish today, it is reserved and given as to a

person regarded of Highest regard.

Also spelt " pasa " but still pronounced " PASHA "

• purely make something up. Like Lash Tint Cosmetics or attractiveness Spell Cosmetics, something quirky like that. once you layout a attractiveness container do something funky like in benefit Cosmetics or city Decay or Too confronted Cosmetics. something which will stick out to people to cause them to purchase it. Like arise inclusive of your individual corporation trademark, like a speaking mascara or something like that. In benefit they have those gorgeous little dolls, in Too confronted they have the silhouette parent, and city Decay is purely thoroughly funky! Names for products like enormous Wow Mascara, impressive Mattyfiying Primer, Invisible beginning place Stick, foreheadSpell foreheadLiner, happen the warmth non slippery beginning place, Too cool for college lipstick, stuff like that. have exciting!!!!

• Étoilé means star in french it would sound sweet for the company name

maybe it could be Kate Étoilé ?

and your product name could be gamilla =pretty in arabic , habibi= darling in arabic, shoshana=flower in hebrew or

hermosa= gorgeous in spanish.

• CosmKatee

Eau de Katee

Kologne

Avec

Tulipes

Et

Epices

• European-sounding names would go better for these.

I have no suggestions to bet but I think that by twisting with words and forming European like, esp. Italian and French, would sound best for your so-called company.

Wishing you luck. Try Redoire.

• Soiree

• Name of company - Just For You

Name of products - Just For Lips (lipstick), Just For Hands (hand cream), Just For Eyes (mascara)

Name of company - Cosmo's Cosmetics

Name of products - Starlight (mascara), Moonshine (Eyeshadow), Gossamer Glow (body moisturiser), Starry Night (body glitter)

Name of company - BEST (Beautiful Eyes, Skin &Toes)

Name of products - BEST Lashes (mascara), BEST Shadows (eye shadow), BEST Lips (lipstick), BEST Body (body moisturiser)

• Jurdy

• Candee- have the containers shapes of different candy; licorice sticks...for brush and blush etc.