has anyone used jergens natural glow? or a similar product?

i saw a commercial for it and right now i have really bad tan lines and prom is in about 3 weeks, so instead of getting multiple spray tans to fix them, i thought i'd just buy something like this

has anyone used this or could you reccomend something? thanks so much!

Comments

• Yes I've used boyh Jergens and the CVS immitation of it. It's really good, I would reccomend it. I'm extremely fair, and I don't get tan, I just burn. But I also don't want to go to tanning beds because they are kinda dangerous and I don't want a spray tan because I'm afraid of being uneven. Jergens is great and it works gradually so it looks totally natural. You never have to worry about being orange!

• You just answered my question so I'll answer yours. Yes i use it a lot and all over. It works great for an even sunny glow, if you stick with it it also give you an even tan. Very natural looking and great smelling too

• i actually have not used the jergens natural glow, but i have used Terracotta Sunless Smoothing Self-Tanning Emulsion which is from sephora. Here is the link http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P21... This really does work and it gives you the perfect glow. Good luck:)

• Yes, it works well. There are many brands, just some smell weird. So smell before you buy! It should correct your tan lines and blend them nicely.

• i am actually using BANANA BOAT Summer color self tanning mist. airbrush color. Its working!! it gave me a tan within a few hours. i recommend it. :)