Sexy fancy dress?

I'm having a Heroes and Villains fancy dress party for my 25th. I'm totally stuck for ideas. I don't fancy Super woman or Wonder woman as I wasn't a fan growing up. My sister said she's going as She-ra (should have thought of that 1st). I wouldn't mind even being a villain, but I can't think of one. Any ideas?

Comments

• you could pair up with your sister & be one of the She-Ra villains: Catra would be best. Or jump planets & be one of the people from He-Man: Teela (heroic warrior) or Evil-Lyn (magician).

PS: the blue gal from Marvel that changed shapes was Mystique

• Heroine - the fifth element

Villainess - Octopussy from James Bond

Heroines - Tank Girl, Nanny Ogg, batwoman, boedicia, Gwenevere, etc

Villainess - Helen of Troy

• What about Helen of Troy? I think a grecian white gown could look amazing and you can make it as daring as you like and you can put your hair up (or get a wig) with long ringlets hanging down. Very sexy although not obvious like Wonder Woman. Have a lovely birthday.

• I think the grooviest comic book chick there ever was, has to be Storm of the X-men. She is just too hot, and Halle Berry did her justice in the movies. Of course, in the 1970's when I was into all the comic books, Storm was a white girl. So, no matter what your ethnic background is, you can fit right in. I hope this helps and have fun at your party. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

• that's merely my opinion, yet i think of they are all a cliché...all of them say: "i'm attempting to be sexy, and failing miserably"...i do no longer think of that low shrink, severe upward thrust dresses are sexy, that's merely too a lot. you ought to decide for like grecian goddess or 20's flapper, Lara Croft or maybe an anne boleyn-gown, and that i nevertheless think of that should seem greater useful than that, and it will maximum in all hazard be greater comfortable besides cos you isn't as self-wakeful each and every of the time.

• Not to sure of the name ? ZENA princess warrior, princess Lea from star wars, cat woman, Helen of Troy, Boadicea,Storm from Xmen or if you really want to turn the air "blue" what about the villain lady who take peoples identity (cant remember her name so if anyone knows please put in your answers )

• Xena Warrior Princess?

Catwoman - already been mentioned.

Storm from X-Men

Oh the best idea yet - Lara Croft

• Catwoman?

• Are you a charmed fan?? they turned into super heroes and were dressed very sexily...

Can't think of female villans, sorry!!

Have fun though!! :)

• who was your favorite super heroes if you had one dress like it

If you did not then try being super women

i tryed that and i won a MP3 PLAYER for that sexys girl

you should try it i know u will look sexy