Which STDs do condoms NOT protect against?

I am just curious...they say they are effective against most STDs, but which ones are they not effective against, or am I just trippin?

Comments

• Condoms are effective in the prevention of many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). There is evidence that condoms provide at least some protection against HIV (the virus that causes AIDS), gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, trichomonas, genital warts and hepatitis B. It is not expected, however, that condoms will provide 100 percent protection against any infection.

There's no absolute guarantee even when you use a condom. But most experts believe that the risk of getting AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly reduced if a condom is used properly.

In other words, sex with condoms isn't totally "safe sex," but it is "less risky" sex

Be sure to choose:

-Latex

-Disease prevention claim on package label

• The most common to get infected with and the ones that condoms provide the least protection against are Genital Herpes and Genital Warts (HPV). The reason is because those take skin to skin contact instead of exchange of fluids internally as some do. Also herpes and hpv can be contagious anywhere in the "boxer short" area, not just the genitals.

• I got clinically diagnosed with the herpes simplex virus (type 2) about 5 years ago, whilst I was still in college and had a dumb one-night stand. I know loads of people say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a huge mistake that one time and suddenly I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The worst part was feeling I could never date other men again. After all, who wants to go out with a girl that has sores round her private parts? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/Q2V3Z everything got better.

Not only was I able to remove all remnants of the herpes virus from my system in less than three weeks, but I was also able to begin dating again. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just a week ago, in front of everyone in a busy restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!! This method gave me back the opportunity to be happy and experience true love again. Now I hope that I can help others by sharing this story.

• Herpes if the sore is in an area that is not covered by the condom and public lice are two STDs I can think of.

• Actually the herpes virus is small enough to get thru a condom. Condoms are very good at stopping the spread of most others.

• Most of the skin to skin diseases a condom will not work effectively for like herpes and hpv.

• I think the stds with sores associated with them are not covered by a condom, bc the sores can be other places. crabs too i would guess

• For the most part, crabs, herpes, and any other STD's that have sores associated with them.

• Those caused by oral sex and those transfered by blood.

• Pubic lice *AKA CRABS*