how do become a pro poker player?

what has someone on the pro poker circuit done that the amateur players haven't

Comments

• Being a pro poker player takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Not only must you be a winning poker player, but you must approach the game in a very professional manner. Some of the other skills necessary are bankroll management, tilt control, and game selection. It's really a quite complicated subject. So much so that members of my site were asking so many questions that I started a blog covering that subject. If you want to learn more you can check it out here:

• Paid thousands of dollars to get into big tournies, played extremely well, and won bracelets.

if u want to become a pro, you need to play in those online satellites that work you to the big tourny. These will buy you seats into a real tourney. But playing online, you have got to be either really ballsy and very lucky. The community cards you see and the hands other people play are insane and it's rough to play.

Real life poker is so much better than online!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• i bought a book on ebay bout 2 years ago it was called super stragetgy guide and it cost bout 20 quid. its got loads of info. i read that and picked up from there

• Continually make proper decisions (good bet at favorable odds).

• Payed entry fee's and won competitions.

• lots of practice

• just get lucky

• be good at it