A crush on my professor...?

owh my...it's that type of feelings again!! how can i stop crushing on my professor?? i have been crushing on him since a month ago and i can't stop it, i noe he doesn't have feelings for me and sometimes i get disappointed when he don't pay enough attention to me, that's why i want to stop it... any opinions on how i can stop these feelings...?

Comments

• Change classes

• Obviously it's best to act on your feelings, but you don't want this man to lose his job. So what you should do is wait until everyone has left the classroom and ask to speak with him alone then tell him all the freaky things he can have that his wife can't give him. That would get him thinking. Then you flirt with him for about a week by doing very sexual gestures in class when he's looking in your direction. Then you get a motel room, not hotel and at the end of the week just slip the motel room key in his pants pocket. He'll reach into his pocket and realize what time it is. That's when you will go to the room to get extra sexy looking and wait for him. If he doesn't show up that means he's a homosexual and you two were really never meant to be.