how do i fade a pic into another pic?

like if i had a pic of a eye and wanted to fade a pic into the eye to make reflection

Update:

is there a diffrent thing i can use other then photoshop

i dont have it?

:/

Comments

• YES! You can definitely do this with Photoshop! You would select the first pic with select>select all OR you can use the magnetic lasso tool to trace around the object with the marching ants and then click edit>copy.

Next - click on the other photo, then click edit>paste.

Now you can move it anywhere you want with the move tool. Also, it may be a good idea to change the opacity to a little bit lighter so you can kind of see through it. AND you can experiment with the blending modes - which allow you to blend the top and bottom layer together and it gives interesting effects. I like the multiply mode, but you can try them all and see what you like.

Once you have what you like, you should save this file two ways.

1. the psd - photoshop file which will allow you to go back and make any changes. AND

2. You must go and flatten the layers by going to Layers>flatten image - THEN it will let you save it as a jpg file.

GOOD LUCK! Photoshop is SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for reading!

• in photoshop you can open the pic of the eye and the other pic.

select the entire picture you want to paste. (control A)

go to edit > copy

now go to your eye pic

go to edit > paste

in your layers palette adjust the opacity

erase the parts you dont want

• you left click on the image after which you click on open with adobe photoshop. then you definitely cut back and open the image folder and click on the different image and comparable factor open to adobe photoshop. you drag the image into the apple and you visit channels and you ought to get it from there

• photoshop? sorry im not much help

but can u help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200807...