How much does a pregnancy test cost?

The more I think about the last few weeks the more I think I might be pregnant. Recently I've been waking up early in the morning feeling sick and needing to pee. And thinking back another week I've been feeling extremely tired. Like I'd sleep a full night then feel tired when I wake up then need a nap when I got in from college... stupidly tired.

I had unprotected sex four weeks ago even though the guy pulled out and I had what I thought was my period three days later. Now I'm not sure. People keep saying I sound pregnant.

I want to get a test tomorrow but how much will it cost me? I don't care about brands. Just something cheap that can tell me if I'm pregnant or not. Roughly how much money will that cost me?

Update:

English, btw. So pounds, not dollars please. Thanks and sorry for not clarifying beforehand.

Comments

• They range from £3 to £11 chick but I recommend Clear Blue which I got for £12 ish for a double test at Sainsburys x

• a good cheap test from Walmart a 2 pack $7.48

• if you dont care about brands..... they sell them at the dollar tree all day long for a $1 a piece...... i used these dollar tree tests both of my pregnancies and they are actually quite good considering there price lol.....good luck :)

• £1 for a double pack at poundland :) work just as well as expensive tests