Natural phenomena.....?

Maybe I should have given more insight on such matter of gravity being magnetism.

After careful observation and constant reading, I managed to understand that all matter has electrically charged particles. So if gravity is magnetism, the strength of the earth's magnetism would cause some sort of attraction regardless as to whether it is metal or not. right?

As for magnets repelling. I have understood that all matter has both negative and positive particles in their make up. So could it be that there is a balance so that objects can still move around but also remain on the earth?

Also the pull of magnetism depending on the size of the magnet and the distance of the two objects, proves to have a constant could this be the 9.81 m/s squared constant, because the further you leave the magnetic field the weaker it becomes, and vice verse as you get closer to the center of the Earth the stronger the field becomes. It follows the principles of gravity.

Now there has been strange phenomena recorded. People have reported chunks of the earth being pulled out and they hover away in mid air for about 72 feet then drop. More feedback please.

Comments

• Gravity is *not* magnetism.

People reporting chunks of earth hovering were either nuts or high on something illegal (or both).

• Gravity is not magnetism. It's an entirely different force with entirely different behaviour.

I could explain the differences but it's very difficult to argue someone out of their own pet theory no matter how implausible it is. Instead I'll recommend that you just keep reading physics books and one day you'll understand physics well enough to see why this idea is silly.

• buy the American Heritage Science Dictionary and look up each definition of all the scientific terms you have used in your question.