How do you raise a blind Kitten?

So one day my brother was playing in the backyard when he saw a little black and white kitten bumping into things in our garden. We took the kitten inside and seemed to fall in love with her, problem was her eyes hadn't opened yet. We soon found that her eyes were infected and began to take care of them with medicine, since my aunt is a nurse. I decided to name her Oreo Crumble or "Reo" for short. Eventually, her eyes started healing, but then when they opened we realized it was too late, her eyes have clouded over. She seems to navigate her areas quite well and even when she followed us through the brush she still found her way back to the house by following our voices. We had been planning to return her to her mother once her eyes opened, but I don't think she will take her now, having already pushed her out from under the dog house they were staying in before. Just when I thought that the surprises were over our other cat, Orange Cream, who is massively pregnant decide she didn't like her and has been sitting by my feet glaring at her for over ten minutes! I heard that scented stickers and bells would help her navigate but I'm not sure what to do!

Comments

• Blind kittens just require a little more work. Toys with bells are extremely helpful, and strong smelling food will be easier for her to find. Try to keep her necessities in one area, so she won't have to search too hard. Scented stickers can be helpful, but may aggravate her nose or trigger allergies. You will want to keep a very watchful eye over her while she's adjusting to her situation and learning how she will be able to interact with her surroundings as an individual. During this time, I wouldn't introduce her to your other cat, especially since she's pregnant and will be more cautious around others because of it. After she's comfortable in her surroundings, and the other cat has given birth, gradually let them live in each others' spaces, so they can get accustomed to living with the other. After a while, do facilitated introduction, so they can get to know each other, but you're still available to step in, should things turn south. Make sure to talk to your vet to get a professional opinion on where things should be going, and to make sure that's she's developing normally. Good luck!

• Sometimes a mother cat will push out a kitten that is different from the rest. When any animal loses one sense they gain another. Sense of smell will lead for she`ll find her way around. Cats do sniff a lot anyways. She`ll eventually get used to her new surroundings. One of my cats is going blind for I don`t move my furniture around for he knows where everything is. Sense of touch so pick her up as this is comforting to any kitten. She needs to know she`s safe since the mother cat doesn`t want her.

• I rescued a kitten the other day, around 5 weeks old who is blind. She was born without eyeballs. We had her tested and she does not have feline leukemia or AIDS. I have been keeping her in a crate in my room, away from the other cats. Of course I also take her out and play with her / have her lay with me on my bed and let her roam around the room. I have a couple of questions: