1996 polaris trailboss 250?

i am looking for a wiring diagram for my 1996 polaris trailboss 250 on the internet but can't find one

Comments

• Nor will you. I sell polaris for a living and the only place you can find them is in a service manual. Call a dealer and ask them if they would make you a copy.

• Funny that you have so many answers and yet no right answer. Whoever replaced your starter lied to you because your starter is still bad. If you turn the key and hear a 'click' then the solenoid of the starter is good an the brushes and/or armeture are bad. If you turn the key and hear nothing then either the solenoid of the starter and/or the connectons are bad. Either way, the solution is a new starter. In a 68 Cadi, the igniton pretty much directly interfaces the starter so there's no wiring to disrupt the signal to start. If you turn the key and she doesn't light then it's either the ignition switch (which when broken, is broken) or the starter (which is widely known to intermittently go bad when hot) A new starter for a 68 cadi should run about $40 plus labor. Don't get screwed on the labor though; a starter job is about as easy as it gets on those older cars. A decent mechanic should be able to complete the job in 30 minutes or less. It's almost as simple as changing the oil. If you live near Lubbock, I'll do it for a 30 pack.