Do you like contemporary Christian music?

I do! It's so inspiring and I love it! My favorite Christian singers/bands are Jeremy Camp, Francesca Battistelli, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, Newsboys, and so much more! Christian music is almost all the music I listen to!

BQ: who are your favorite contemporary Christian singers/bands!

BQ: what are your favorite songs by your favorite Christian singers/artists?

Comments

• I like GOOD Christian music.I believe that God deserves the very best but unfortunately,when it comes to music,well,it seems that struggling bands resort to Christian music because that is the only place their music can get aired.I mean,I've heard some atrocious Christian music.The thought behind it is OK.I understand all that.But heavy metal,etc?I mean,we're not Mosh Pit Christians,now are we?I really wish the very best rockstars and country biggies would do Christian songs.I mean,all that talent wasted.It could be so good.But the few great Christian songs make it all worthwhile.BTW,what do atheists sing at their prayer-less meetings?Hmm

• It's pretty much the only thing I listen to, really. I do listen to some secular music, but...

BQ: Hillsong and Hillsong United, Toby Mack, Matt Redman, Casting Crowns, Marvin Sapp, Mary Mary, Kirk Franklin and the Family, Jars of Clay...Gosh, the list goes on and on and on.

BQ2: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3393A92FA60...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL310EF4F114C...

There. Just my two playlists that I frequent.

• Contemporary Christian music no, but I did discover a couple of Christian Power Metal bands that surprised the hell out of me....see what I did there? Lol.

• Usually the only 'contemporary' Christian music I like is when a modern artist just re-sings a classic hymn. (Before the Throne of God Above, for example).

• Yes. Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, Matt Redman, Delirious, Third Day.

• I do! I like Casting Crowns, Britt Nicole (Well..I actually only like Gold), Newsboys, I ike some of Jeremy Camp. And then I really like Hillsong, Kirk Franklin and stuff...

• I looove Holy Hiphop

• Most of it, no. Sometimes I hear one I like. I prefer the old stuff.

• No; that stuff is incredibly insipid. Who would willingly listen to it???

By the way, in case you haven't noticed, not everybody is Christian, or even religious. Wake up and smell the coffee.