Do you think Amir Kahn can conquer America?

I think hes definetly got what it takes he may have been knocked out but hes came back so much stronger. Freddy Roach in his corner aswell he could go all the way hes a much better boxer than Hatton.

Comments

• America won't accept a muslim fighter into the mainstream. I'm sure he will be successful though.

• Danny,

I think Khan is young and seems pretty charismatic...if he continues winning I see America getting behind him. I see the one comment about Americans not supporting muslims, but America's most beloved fighter of all time is our beloved Muhammad Ali (and he is muslim). We also love many things British (since the Beatles). We are all about winning in America. When ricky Hatton was 43-0 I think half of the American audience was rooting for him vs. Floyd Mayweather desp[ite the fact his Briitsh followers booed the American National Anthem. The one concern I would have is that he fights in a division loaded with talent starting with Timothy Bradley Jr., the undefeated champion. I am still not sold once Amir starts fighting the best at 140 he can continue to win...but if he does he will be a global star.

• If he beats Timothy Bradley or Kendall Holt or Nate Campbell or another American star. My guess is he'll be a boxing as a welterweight after 2 more fights. Having not fought any of the aforementioned names.

• Nope..his father Genghis conquered Asia, Asia Minor, the Middle East and Turkey...but America was a bridge too far...so Amir has it all to do....lol

• No

he might have "Master Roach" but i still think Kahn is overrated

actually i thin almost every brit is overrated (except lennox lewis)

• lol america still has area 51, the strongest military intelligence in the world that came out with the blackbird sr-71 that was .. way way before its time that was more then 50yrs ago think what its got now.. nothing can touch america and I say it cocky cause its true.. don't think america would f with anyone else either yeah we came up with the nuke but that saved more lifes then hurt.. japan was tryin to take over!

• D.W Muhammad Ali,Hasim Rahman,Bernard Hopkins,Chris Eubank just to name a few.There are tons of famous muslim boxing champions.

• I think if they keep matching him with the right fighters, he will keep looking dominant until he comes to the US and fights a good fighter.

• Prescott

• No one will accept savages that wear pakistani gum shields whilst living in and ravaging another countries economy betraying it's people.