Do you think this puppy is cute?

just for fun: im getting this puppy mid-may and i was wondering on a scale of 1-10 how cute do you think she is???????

(she is a maltese if you were wondering.)

here is the link to her pictures:

http://www.puppyfind.com/view_photo/?bre…

17 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

ooo and say why also!

thanks!!!

15 minutes ago

her name will be gracie! i cant wait to get her!

13 minutes ago

and pleae dont judge. i already placed a deposit on her. its just for fun!

12 minutes ago

shes not from a backyard breeder. i met the breeder. i live a few hours away from them. i would only get a dog that i knew would be from a safe breeder. that is why i drove 2 hours to meet her before placing a deposit. they are clearly a safe breeder.

Update:

DO NOT USE THE LINK ABOVE! IT IS WRONG!!!

sorry i posted the wrong link here is the right one:

http://www.puppyfind.com/view_photo/?breed_id=72&l...

Comments

• OH MY GAWD it's adorable! I <3 it already! Of course, all puppies are cute, no one can deny that. :) Wow i like the name too. You're on a roll!

^^ Oh and please just remember, she is a dog not a BABY, she needs some discipline too just like kids.

• My Rottweilers demand have slowed down in production lately, I think I just need to cave in and start byb'ing some of these toy type dogs. 1100 a pop, Im game. Be back in a bit, I need to go and start building smaller whelping boxes.

Oh, yeah, that dog is pretty cute.

• You are paying a high price for a pup that doesnt have champion parents. If I were you I would find a better dog.

I am a maltese mom and by that age both of my maltese had black noses...it is evident that her black points have not come in yet and she is a little old to not have them.

• I'd giver her a 10 but truly that doesn't mean much b/c whenever I look at a dog I think that the dog I'm looking at, at the moment is prettiest. With the exception of my baby doggy :)

• Why did you post this again with the wrong picture? Do you just want to hear people say your dog is cute? Maybe you should buy some confidence instead of a dog.

• nothing cute about buying from an irresponsible breeder

No, this isnt a back yard breeder.. its a puppy miller.. how can I tell? They are USDA licenced!

• I rate her a 1

That is because anyone that advertises on puppyfind is a backyard breeder.

Reputable breeders DO not advertise on websites like that

It is the same rating I gave you when you asked this same question five minutes ago.

• 10 n all dogs are cute in there own way

• wow !!! how cute!!! I think this pup is cute because of the unique look it has and its cute puppy face :D

• VERY cute! i would say an 8.5 congrats :)