How do I incorporate articles onto my Homestead webpage?

OK, so I signed up for the 30 day free trial of the Gold Package from Homestead. Website is looking nice (not finished) but I need to start putting my articles on these pages and I don't know how to do this? The Blog feature doesn't seem like the right one. What I would want is to have articles on each page, but the articles are links and when you click on the links, you are taken to the article. How do I do this? Can I use something like Wordpress and incorporate into Homestead?

Comments

• Now i mess around with computer codes and websites, but im not for sure what computer programming language that homestead uses. Java? Pearl? I wouldn't have a clue. A long time ago i had angel fire and it used java and i put the codes in there myself (and it was heart breaking painfully hard for me). But i think with those you need to keep looking through and find a template and it will give you the code you need to put. Sort like myspace was that generated a code for you.

Once you figure out what the program language is. i can further assist you. But im not for sure what homestead uses. And i believe just by looking at the site they would have a template. And don't they do microsoft word? i could tell you easily how to crop a photo from there into your website. and so can youtube!