Do French fries cause acne?

What foods do cause acne?

Comments

• No, that's just a myth, along with chocolate and alcohol. There are no specific foods to avoid, just make sure to eat some salads and beans/seeds/nuts every now and then. It's usually just genetic but talc power or soap and warm water will clear your greasy skin to reduce spots.

• Food doesn't cause acne. I remember reading it somewhere. But I found out that if you are allergic to certain foods, it can cause a reaction that looks like acne. Greasy food won't cause acne, unless you get the grease on your face

• NO! Acne isn't caused by any particular food. It is caused by oily skin, bacteria, and hormones. I think that there is a genetic predisposition to acne involved, as well. Fortunately, there are excellent over-the-counter products available to help with acne. If it is very bad, consult a dermatologist. If the outbreaks are mild, treat them with OTC remedies.

• Probably not ..

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars).

• Greasy foods such as french fries do cause acne.