Alcohol ideas for a party?

I'm throwing a party soon and I need something for my friend to drink. He's a pansy, and won't drink anything hard.

He likes sweet stuff, but that doesn't really narrow it down.

And if your suggestion is going to be expensive, don't mention it.

Please and thank you.

:D

Comments

• Definitely tell him to bring his own drinks. If everyone drinks what you do, then it's his loss. Those alchopops are pretty expensive the way it is!

I have thrown ENOUGH parties to know you can't please everyone and what I have is what you get!

Have Fun!

• Tell him its BYOB. But if your want to get him some, get him fireball whiskey its very cheap, cinnamon flavored whiskey. It is on the harder side, but when you mix it with Dr. Pepper, it tastes sweet and awesome. Also you could buy him hard alcohol and mix it for him. I mean vodka coolers like Mike's hard lemonade was at one point mixed with hard liquor (vodka).

• wine coolers. dr. pepper or coke and coconut rum. diet coke, vodka, lime. or get a bottle of water, take a big drink out of it, a big one, then put in one of those powdered drink flavor things. replace lid, shake it up, fill with vodka, pour over ice with sprite. or you could get like pina colada mix or something simple like that.

• How about jager bombs? Everyone likes those.

http://liquorlive.com/drinks.php?option=com_drinkd...

• jane ur suggestin vodka?

• my answer :

Bring Alchohol