Create a cachphrase of your own PLUS EXTRA?

For example ROCK's If ya smell.......

You have to create your own original line. You can create 1 or more

2. How many times will HHH be world champion?

AND STARRING MY QUESTION WILL BRING YOU GOOD LUCK.

Comments

• "See me ... hear me ... and fear me."

"When I am in the ring great things occur. I am everything that you wish you were."

Triple H is going to be at least 14 time world champ, at the very least. I see at least 2 more runs in the next 5 years.

• http://www.wholesalesnapbackscheap.com/

Shop wholesale mitchell and ness snapback hats, cheap hats by the lot, lot hats products from reliable mitchell and ness snapback hats wholesalers

• 1)." I eat, sleep, and breath this company, Wrestling to me is not a job, or even a sport, its a religion, and I'm praising it every day."

2). As many times as he wants.

• "Im ShowTime the Rated X Superstar, better known as the reason your woman wakes up to take a cold shower!!!"

Im a natural with mic skills, lol. Ring skills IDK because I have never been in a ring.

HHH will be at least a 14 or 15 time champ.

• You had guts, friend.....NOW MOP THEM OUT OF THE RING!

Maybe this wrestling thing isn't quite cut out for you. Ever thought about poker?

Just stay down....I'm here to WRESTLE, not KILL.

You, sir, are the epitome of SUCKAGE.

• I already say.. GO MICKIE JAMES WOOP WOOP!

But ummm i say....There are many gifts from god but only 1 gift from the Devil and that is me.. MISS MICKIE LEE!!!

Umm i dont need a catchphrase.. so sorry lol i dont wanna

• I came up with this when playing a game with a friend

WHAT THE FREAK

• "Before you step in the ring, you gotta ask yourself, are you ROUGH ENOUGH to face the Roughneck"

• Mine is Arrive..........Raise Hell..........Leave

• "Can you Feeeeeeeeeel This!" "Lets Dance you son of a b!#@!"