Outlook Express?

I am moving offices and need to cancel the outlook on my current computer and install it on my new computer.

Is it possible that when I delete the account all the old emails will not be accessable from that computer but they will be on my new computer?

Someone told me I can delete the account from the computer but all the old info stays unless I manually delete it and than it does not all show when it is added to my new computer....

Comments

• open your outlook express

go to the menu at top and click TOOLS

select OPTIONS

in the menu that pops up select the MAINTENANCE tab

click the STORE FOLDER button

in the new "Store Location" menu that pops up you will see the location of your express files that will look something like this: C:\Documents and Settings\James\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{D10E1A39-8C76-408E-B561-7575443AA4A4}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

Write this location down, then close all windows and your outlook express as well, navigate to the location you wrote down and copy your files to your cd or flash drive. after copying them you can delete them. Now you have a copy for yourself and you've deleted the copy on your office computer. You can take this and install it on your new computer..

You should know though that if you have this installed on a network share it might be backed up by the administrator. And also you should know that these files, even if they contain personal material are the property of the company you work for. If you take them you can be subject to legal action.

• If with the aid of default you advise which you incredibly decide for it to open from IE 6 once you click the digital mail button, that's carried out in IE: internet equipment>courses tab... Why would you opt for to? Outlook is extra finished featured and likewise in many situations extra useful risk-free with the aid of digital mail antivirus scanners than is exhibit by way that categorical handles mail attachments...