Yahoo mail inbox problem?

Why my inbox always show like i have 2 new messages, but when i click on it i don't have any new messages. And when it show 3 or 4 new, i have 1 or 2 new mes. Its like i have 2 new invisible emails. I tried to go to the old email pages, but i don't have any missed unread messages. Does anybody know what causes it, does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks an advanced.

Comments

• Just another Yahoo glitch It is one of many problems. Hopefully they will get it right soon.

• Open the inbox, click View All, then click unread. If you have any at all anywhere, they will show. Otherwise Yahoo said this is a glitch, they have their engineer working on the problem. This has been happening to many since Yahoo has been adding new features to the mail. It did clear on it's own, it took a few days.

• that is one in each of the a thousandth question i have considered about this glitch. Its occurring to really everyone immediately, and Y!A is conventional with of it and attempting to fix it. i latterly received 5 impressive solutions and am getting thousands of e-mails from Y!A. regrettably, we do not get the factors again and again. the superb solutions on 12/26 (or interior of 12 hours of that date) have become numerous impressive answer e-mails. After that date, no e-mails for impressive solutions are being despatched out in any respect. For now, you could mark it as unsolicited mail so it isn't flooding your inbox. also, you could verify on your recent activities tab that could also help you exercising consultation even if you acquire an outstanding answer or no longer. solid success! -x-

• My inbox says 99+ emails and it actually has 7!

• I can't get back to inbox after opening the 1st email to read. I have to get out and sign back in.

• My inbox suddenly show 27 messages but is empty when I open it. Anyone know how to fix this??

• it said that I have 21 in my inbox

• my mail inbox not showing messages on screen what to do

• my inbox only shows the latest three emails sent to me.

• people I know tell me that when they send email to my address it comes back as there no such address exists. i'm getting 20-30 emails daily but not getting at least 5 daily that i'm aware of.