Is this a scam paypal email?

I have 2 email accounts. 1 i use for paypal and another is signed up to ebay. It normally sends paypal bills to my paypal email but i got a junk email to my normal one. if that makes sense. as its junk im not paying to much attention to it.

It says i can "Dispute Transaction". and when i click on it. this warning comes up and says its dangerous. so it must be a scam?. Shall i check my paypal properly and see if this has come out. it says its for $28.99 and says that it will come up on paypal as Dick's sporting. which is dodgy lol.

thanks

Comments

• hi yeah i had a similar one but dont log into paypal through link in the email as this takes you to a fake site

• Just go to paypal.com and if there is a dispute you'll have a message when you log in. There are so many fake paypal emails that I never respond to them. If you are ever unsure just log into paypal

• It certainly sounds like a scam, i'd forward it to Paypal. If you are going to check your paypal account, always do it it through the official paypal website (you probably already do this) and maybe change your paypal logon details too.

• Sounds like you should delete it. If paypal sends you info on things you didn't buy, you can contact them in the usual way. So don't trust it, everyone wants your money.

• Never click on a link in an email to somewhere that you have a log in account. Go there on your own.

FWD the email to [email protected] and let them tell you if its from them.