Defense Games?

I was wondering if there were any GOOD defense games (where you build structures that destroy enemies trying to get to your castle or something) that you can either play online or download maybe even that you buy. I was hoping there was a game that goes into it more than the ones online. When i mean defense games i don't mean the games where you build a structure and click on enemies to kill them**

Comments

• Have you ever played THE HORDE?

This is a game from the mid-90s, was available for PC and systems like 3DO.

Basically, you are a squire who has to manage a village. Raise cows, dig canals, plant trees, and so on. Every season your village gets invaded by the Horde, a bunch of red monsters. You have to go around and kill them with your sword.

You can hire mercenaries (like archers and knights) to help you, and you use different magical items to kill the monsters, like a spinning spiked ball or a dragon that breathes fire onto them. You can build spike pits and fences and so on. After a few years in each village you are transferred to a new village in a new kind of region (such a a swamp, desert, arctic tundra) and then you have to build and defend that.

It's a GREAT game, one of the 10 or 20 best I have ever played.

Also, the game features full motion video sequences starring Kirk Cameron. Who could pass that up?

• I think u can buy toys at wal mart and u can build a fortress and take it down with other toys such as orcs and goblinss..if you smell what i'm cookin