Battlefield 4 vs Far Cry 3 vs Crysis 3?

I'm talking about Singleplayer, so plz don't tell me anything about multiplayer. And explain why?

Thanks for your answers.

Comments

• I agree with Far Cry 3. It's very open and in general its a REALLY good game. A lot of FPS games (Battlefield and Crysis included) rely heavily on multiplayer and theatrical scenes.

Far Cry 3 has great game play and a good storyline with good graphics to boot, go for that.

• well battlefield 4 only came out today, so it's a bit soon to be able to say.

Crysis 3 was fun, but far too linear and all about 'set pieces' which was highly dissapointing. It should also have been a dlc for crysis 2 because it's far too short.

Far cry 3 is fun, it's much more open world sandbox type gameplay, but again it's still a bit small. Definately the best of those 3 though.

TBH i'd say fallout 3 was better than any of them, at least another year to wait for the next one though :(

• Dr.Redthumb small to what, Skyrim? Far Cry 3 is by far one of the best shooters you can spend hours ignoring the story and do side stuff to become more BA and when you play the story you don't really need to have all the best gear.

the story and characters are great.

on top of that their is a multiplayer option if you chose to partake. it's a little better than COD but not as good as battlefield.

• Battlefield 4s single player is horrible, Crysis 3s looks good and plays good, but its just generic shooter material. Farcy 3s singleplayer is easily the best. Its action packed, open world, and has a great story. Get Fra Cry 3, its the best of the best

• Far Cry 3 is the best single player experience you'll ever have.

• I say get far cry 3. I enjoyed it a lot.

• it depends...