Rate these names for a palomino colt?

Rate these names for a palomino colt. Any other suggestions too?

Reno

Vegas

Chakota

Lakota

Chex

Update:

He has Joe Quincy, Doc O Lena and Poco Bueno on his papers. He will be registered and it's his barn name. Plus why would it matter to other people what his barn name is? He's mine, not theirs. But since a lot of people like Lakota I think I will go with that. =)

Comments

• I like Vegas the most. If the colt is a quarter horse, and you name him Chex, people might think he has the Chex bloodline.

• I would avoid Chex if he doesn't have Chex bloodline, especially since he is palomino. It does matter what other people think, he may be your horse, but naming him a cuss word would still be offensive to others around him, and in the chex case, it just means you're going to have a lot of people asking you if he's by Big Chex to Cash or some other related horse, and you're always going to be saying, "no, I just liked the name" just gets annoying. (you are also taking a poll online of what people think of names, so it seems to me that you do care what other people think of what you name your colt)

• Another vote for Lakota.

I named my palomino colt flash and his show name was going to be Flash O Lightning.

The new owners change his name to Lexus though.

• Lakota is a really kool name

• I love Chex and Vegas. Five Stars !

• Vegas is an awesome name <3

• i like lakota (you could also do dakota) and chex

• i like Lakota. :)

Happy Trails!

• Lakota sounds great!!!!!

• 1.Lakota

2.Chex

3.Reno

4.Chakota

5.Vegas.

I really like lakota. I think you should stick with that one.