Problem getting a U.S. passport?

Hello, I'm having trouble getting a U.S. passport because I have two birth certificates, the original one is from Texas where I was born, my parents were both permanent residents from the United States but they decided to live at Mexico when I was born, then when I was going to attend school at Mexico my parents registrated me there then they got for me another birth certificate, but now that I am an adult I decided not to live in Mexico because I was born at Texas, and now the problem is that I can't get a passport because I have two birth certificates, one from the United States and one from Mexico, I already sent my american birth certificate, a letter from the doctor that delivered me and that's all, I don't have any school records from the United States because my parents decided for me in that moment, I wasn't aven aware of these, does somebody had the same problem? It wasn't my fault, it's not a sin that I lived in Mexico and attended school there, please help

Comments

• Looks like your parents may have committed identity theft, identity fraud or something because you cannot have two birth certificates in two different countries! If the doctor who delivered the baby has not kept in touch with you, how would he/she know you're really the baby delivered long ago and not an identity theft baby? As you can guess by now, you need to hire an attorney on this one.

• You take that Texas birth certificate to any Texas county registrar's office... check online... often in the county courthouse.

You will pay a fee and they will print out an OFFICIAL birth certificate for you. Go ahead and get a second one.

• you need an aila lawyer to sort that out