What does Clear Mascara do?

Just wondering cuz I don't wear much makeup except the usual BB cream and I wanted to try it. Before I buy it I just want to know what it does. Thanks :-)

Comments

• Clear mascara is used for two purposes. One is if you have very naturally dark hair and your eyelashes are dark, you can use it as mascara to lengthen and volumise your lashes with out clumping your eyelashes. Second is to shape your eyebrows with out having to get them done. Best results are to fill in your brows with a brow pencil and layer clear mascara on top so they lay correctly and lock in the pencil for all day wear

• To be honest, it doesn't do much of anything in terms of actually making the lashes appear longer or fuller. It seems like a nice concept though. Although it doesn't do much for actual eyelashes, it does seem to work quite well for shaping & taming unruly eyebrows!

• Clear mascara gives lashes definition and separation without being obviously there.

• It is just like putting on mascara but with no color. It can also be used as a brow gel.

• It does the same as mascara makes your eyelashes appear larger without darkening them. Leaving them their original color

• Hey so my friend got some and she said she HATED it i doesnt to any thing

It made her eye lashes clump

She said it kindo hurt

It didnt do any thing

Thanks for reading <3

• Try it on your eyebrows.