How can i do a citizens arrest???

Ok i see cops all the time pull up to a red light and turn there lights on and run the light then turn them off once they passed the light and they were going no where. Can i give them a citzens arrest. Why do cops think there special?? I mean they pull people for running lights but they think there above they law.

Comments

• They do think they are above the law. The cops from my home city are typically corrupt and the biggest bunch of morons you will ever meet. You could legally make a citizens arrest but it won't do any good.

• There are standard incidents they respond to where its unwise for them to run lights and sirens but they still need to get there fast...Oh, lets say a robbery in progress, it doesnt make much sense for them to announce their arrival 20 blocks in advance...what they are doing is completely legal if the are assigned to an incident. BUT...if youd like to test it why dont you block one of them in. If you were wrong, and they were on a response youll simply be charged with interfering with police business. But hey what are the odds you are wrong?

• They are above the law!

If you really want to have fun, give every driver leaving the annual police picnic a breatherlized test.

• DO NOT TRY IT! you will severely injured not to mention your legal bills.

There is great liability in this action so try this instead; use a cam corder and record their unlawfully behavior and send a copy to your local representative and one to a news outlet.

It is wise to be anonymous in this case because the police will not be happy about this,

Good Luck

• Welcome to the planet of the apes! Urko drives flashing cars, they like the flashing lights, you know and the sound of the sirens...

• hand cuff your self!