CUNY City College VS Queens College?

I'm in my second year at City College. I am pursuing a psychology degree, but my main goal is to become a Physicians Assistant. The travel to City College is really long for me so I am considering to transfer to Queens College which is a lot closer to home. Do you think this is a good idea? I don't want to end up regretting this decision. Which college has a better rank? Which would look better when applying to PA school? Please help!!!

Comments

• Both schools are fine and about equal./

• I'm a Californian who graduated from Hunter in 1980 so many things could also be specific now. Stony Brook is on ny and typically referred to as SUNY considering it is without doubt one of the state-run campuses, and is located in a very suburban and wooded campus. Which you could consult with Westbury Gardens and New Hyde Park where Franklin Roosevelt's summer season house was once. Stony Brook is not part of the new York expertise. Which you could get a instruct into manhattan. It is about as a ways from long island as San Jose from San Francisco. Hunter is in long island on the upper east side and a part of the four-yr NY city university system referred to as CUNY. Hunter has multiplied greatly in 30 years and is tremendously considered in many areas. I dont comprehend what Stony Brook's area of expertise is. In California we dont have a 4-year city tuition process. There was a state lessons help software within the Nineteen Seventies called faucet and that i suppose I got it despite the fact that I was now not a resident. I might not exchange the expertise of residing in the big apple and going to university there for anything. The research assets are incomparable, the publicity to the arts and each inch of the city was wonderful and electric and so many humans in a small space. There are any other just right colleges in big apple which are confidential.