Do you know my dad now?

Sorry if it's long!

It's all my dad ugh. He gets really aggressive and has a fat mouth to yell. He has many components he uses while he yells.

1. His Voice

2.He widens his eyes which scare me more.

My dad says that my mom is dating some other guy name Tom. I never seen my mom with another guy. She's caring, loving, and thoughtful. Unlike my dad whenever he comes home from work he won't allow me to sing and play Just Dance 2 because it annoys him. Whenever I do the slightest mistakes he gets mad at me for it.

(Flashblack)

My mom and dad has been fighting about money and how my dad wanted to borrow money from my mom and the money she worked for she worked hard. My dad earns a lot of money when he works, why can't he use his own? My dad has money but he borrows money from people and forces my mom to give him money to pay the people he borrow from back. My moms decides to say no, and puts back her money in her purse

He yells and my mom gets upset. Her face turns red and have had it. She shouted at him and said bad things. My sister (27) came and help separate both of them by telling them the problem and how they can fix it. She decided to say they each use their own money they worked for. My dad disagrees and says "Are you stupid? Are you a Dumb "A**" ?. My sister said do it since your always agruing. My dad continues saying "Your mother doesn't wanna give me money when I buy you and my kids food and supplies". Over many years even I wasn't born they still fight over the same thing. My sister cares about me. My dad has always been talking about my mom's relatives and saying how they are stupid, lazy, dumb, and insecure when they are the most kind people i've ever met in my life. > Back to the story my sister also gets mad and decides to go on my mother's side. She says "Stop borrowing money from her and stop talking bad about her relatives. My father loves to agrue oh yea! and so he takes a broom made of metal and threw it at my sister (the broom was broken in half in which I knew how hard it hit the person it aimed at). My mom blocked it and it hit her. So on, my dad runs on the bed and holds my sister tight calling her names. I hear my sister tryna escape. She calls him a mother"f*****" and runs into her room taking my mom w/ her and locks the door. My dad gets pissed. He runs to the room and says 'YOU! are MOVING OUT!".

My dad keeps yelling at me and steals money from me. My dad yells at me saying how I always leave money in dumb places and lets my mom keep it in which my dad takes it from her. I feel like I cry everyday when im a boy.

lml :(

Update:

Sorry I dont know what to do now?

Can someone help?

Comments

• The best thing for you mom to do is just divorce him. She is financially independent and she cannot spend her lifetime living like this. She seems to be a very tolerant lady. Your dad is selfish and irresponsible. You and your sister can move in with your mom. There will be a lot of peace at home without him.

• So what is your question?