Do Conservatives (Tea Party, right wing) read New York Times editorials?

And what about this one: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/27/opinion/27rich.h...

Read carefully, respond carefully, no knee-jerks, no one line write-offs.

Comments

• Democrats still don't get it.

This quote from the article " the G.O.P. is cocksure that it can pin the debacle on the Democrats"

clearly illistrates the problem with liberal think.

He is still thinking in terms of Washington games and trying to gain advantage over the other party through political manuevering and placing blame.

The voters on the other hand actually want the government to do something about irresponsible government spending and debt.

Currently over 40 cents of every dollar the Federal government spend is borrowed.

Quick math question...what percent of Federal spending would need to be cut to balance the budget?

to put things in perspective the cuts Republicans are proposing are 1.7% of the Federal budget.

and Democrats won't even agree with that?

• To actually answer the ONLY QUESTION that you have asked, my answer is, YES, some DO.

As for the editorial, I don't waste my time with the NY Slimes.

1. REPEAL the 16th Amendment!!

2. DISBAND The FED!

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc_-L4fyL%E2%80%A6

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

• regardless of what that editorial says; it is the duty of the House to pass a budget. If they do so and the Senate or the President don't approve it, it will be the Democrats shutting down the government

• I do, but I am a Libertarian and I like reading what the Statists think about things.

It makes me laugh sometimes.

And when did Krugman go from respected economist to political hack?

• I've determined that many in exhibit industry say what they suppose will likely be preferred with the persons they deal with of their trade. It has no foundation surely. Performers do, in spite of everything, reside within the land of Make suppose. Because of this you are going to find humans like Martin Sheen at rallies for the homeless making speeches and calling the common person "heartless", then hopping into his limo and returning to his mansion in Malibu where "typical" men and women are usually not even allowed to make use of the beach and homeless men and women are completely excluded from the gated communities. Then, other Hollywood Elitist Limousine Liberals will give him a humanitarian award. All of them delude themselves about often the whole thing. *

• His opinion is wrong.The democrats will cause the shut down by throwing a temper tantrum. As for the debt celling I say don't raise it we have to regain control on spending sooner than later.

• I don't follow instructions well. So let me make it two lines as per your orders ie fuerer. It doesn't matter what the New York Times prints. If November didn't tell you anything I hope someone is making sure your getting fed. November is over you need to get over it. If you want people to follow orders you need to get to a all cult site. God Bless you and God Bless America.

• I make it a point not to read partisan rags like the NYT.

• we don't get within 25 feet of the ny times left loon liberal rag

• lots of them probably reject it because it has a liberal bias. they like to sick with their fair and balanced news (with conservative bias) instead because it reflects their views.

no one likes to have their views challenged, which is why conservatives use conservative news outlets and liberals use liberal news outlets.