why is dominoes pizza so expensive?

its ridiculously expensive £10.99 ($16) - £15.99 ($24) for a large 13.5inch, pizza hut do all you can eat for only £5 ($7) so why is dominoes so expensive?

Update:

in the UK,,,,,

Comments

• I live in Ohio and our Dominoes pizza always has specials A weekend a month you can get large any way you want it for $7.99. Today they have 2 topping med for $5.99. Must be more expensive in the UK.

• Very good question. Honestly, I don't eat dominoes, pizza hut, or papa johns here in the US due to their crazy high prices. The only way you can find a deal at either of those 3 is a coupon in the local paper or some kind of specialty sale they have going on. I have wanted to try out dominoes new style of pizza but I haven't seen any deals or coupons.

I wouldn't consider $7 for pizza hut all you can eat to be cheap. I think $5, $6 with a pop to be a decent price if it's a full service dinner all you can eat at pizza hut. Too expensive for any of these 3 imo.

• dominoes sucks... invest in some pizza hut! theyre cheap and 10x better than dominoes

• I guess not.

Pizza Hut is too cheep:)

• they've managed to be successful with those prices, so why would they lower them?

• maybe because they taste so good