how to download premium content on xbox 360?

i have gone to family settings and put any game in the games allowed section and i also disable the family settings and the download section in the xbox live part of family settings is allowed on all and when i try to download demos or new free m stuff it still says this system does not permit this game rating. what is the problem and how do i solve it. oh. i have also recently cleared my cache and still same problem.

Update:

i have set the family settings on allow all games and allow downloads of premium stuff. i have cleared my cache and i have downloaded m rated games and add ons before and now it won't let me. what is the problem and how do i fix it.

Comments

• Xbox Live is blocking you from downloading the content. Even with family settings off or no settings at all. You're under 18 so you can't get M rated stuff. You'll either have to wait until you're older or make a new account that's over 18.

• particular, the Microsoft factors are related on your gamertag no longer your xbox. you additionally can re-obtain any previous purchases made on the different xbox by employing going to account administration and then to obtain historic past!