Why is Clinique so expensive?

Is all makeup expensive, or just the really good stuff?

Comments

• Like most makeup brands, Clinique's products are hit or miss. There are some great products, and some that aren't so great. As for the expensive part, it's actually moderately priced. There are drugstore items (Cover Girl, Maybelline, Milani, etc.), moderately priced makeup brands (MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc.), and then the more pricey makeup brands (Guerlain, Dior, Chanel, etc.).

Just because makeup is expensive doesn't make it great quality. There are great items from lots of brands, just as there are horrible items from lots of brands.

• Not all make up is expensive. The cheapest kinds can be found at drugstores and supermarkets. Clinique is my favorite brand, and I am highly willing to spend the money on it. Clinique and other more expensive brands are usually better for people with allergies or other problems because the more expensive make up is usually better quality.

Also, Clinique is not even close to expensive!!! Take my word for it!

• it is expensive because they pay a lot of over head!! Mary Kay is the #1 leading brand right now again and it is not very expensive and there are ways to earn your product free! Expensive or cheap doesn't really matter to much but some times you get what you pay for! What i love most about Mary Kay is nor only can you earn free product but it also has a money back guarantee!!!! to find out more if you would like Please fell free to browse this site http:/www.marykay.com/lallen86

• clinique isnt really expensive but hey u gotta pay to look good

• well not all makeup is expensive i guess the good one is though...

• Because it's worth it (and sold on commission). You get what you pay for.

• just b.c of its brand...that's all...its blush is awful!

• I donno