Who do you pefer black mj or white mj?

Which michael jackson do you like more, 80s michael jackson or new edition michael jackson?

Update:

And don't be afriad to voice your true opinion because he's dead. Personally i like black mj better because he was more fun and his music was cooler.

Comments

• He was one race. He didn't spontaneously changed races. He has passed on. I love him no matter what. His music is beautiful and he was a beautiful soul. Why does it matter? Just enjoy his music and let him rest in peace. Lay off his physical appearance. We all leave that behind anyway when we pass on.

• Michael Jackson was a black man, always had been. To say "black MJ" and "white MJ" is just plain disrespectful.

• Like everyone before me has said, he was always black, he just developed vitiligo later in life, which turned his skin lighter.

I kinda go through phases of which music of his I listen to. For a week I'll listen to Jackson 5, then I'll get tired of it and move onto Off the Wall, then Thriller, then Bad, and the rest of his music after that I kinda just mix into one "album."

• He was ALWAYS an African American entertainer. He was NEVER white! What you're trying to say is "Do you like MJ better when his skin was still dark, or when his skin disease spread all over him" Even if his skin is dark, or lighter he is never changed!!!! He has ALWAYS been the same person. Color, Lightness, eye color, clothes, hair, and ect. doesn't change who you are. You will Always be the same.

• There's no 'black MJ' and 'white MJ'. He was always the same person.

• black micahel jackson was cute :)

• blak defo, cause he looked more natural and he had better songz.

• Can we please leave MJ alone.